Grants and Trusts OfficerType: 2-year fixed term Part-time: 0.6 FTE
Location: Home based: (with at least one day per week at Perth HQ)
Salary: circa £35k pro rata (depending on skills and experience)
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 6th October 2019
The Grants and Trusts Officer will play a key role in developing the charity and growing its annual income. SCAA’s income from trusts and grants is increasing year-on-year so there is a great opportunity to build on the already robust pipeline.
Reporting directly to the Director of Fundraising and Communications you will work closely with other colleagues to maximise both restricted and unrestricted income.
To excel in this new role you will have the following skills, aptitude and experience:
• A proven track record of delivering or even exceeding annual income targets
• Excellent prospect research skills with an ability to match the fund with identified SCAA projects
• Experience of recording key information on the CRM database
• Pro-active and creative stewardship of existing donors, looking to develop the relationship further
• Develop a well populated pipeline to ensure that all funding opportunities are maximised, on a priority basis
In return you will receive the following benefits:
• The salary is circa £35k pro rata (depending on skills and experience)
• Home based position (with at least one day per week at Perth HQ)
• There is a pension scheme with 8% employer contribution (commencing on completion of probationary period)
• 36 days annual leave (including public/statutory days) pro rata
• Death-in-service of 3 x salary (following completion on probationary period).
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and an exceptional charity at the same time.
How To Apply
If this sounds like a perfect role for you then please contact [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 6th October 2019
Interview date: Friday 18th October 2019
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance by BTA. Our leadership team have all worked in the voluntary sector and we use this experience to match organisations and individuals to create great appointments.