Community Fundraising Officer (North)Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Aberdeen (With at least one day per week at Perth HQ)
Salary: circa £28k plus vehicle & benefits (depending on skills and experience)
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 6th October 2019
The Community Fundraising Officer will play a key role in developing the charity and growing its annual income. There is no better time to come on board as Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) has just secured the amazing accolade of being crowned winner of the 2019 Scottish Charity Award’s People’s Choice; there can be no better testament to SCAA’s position in the hearts of the people of Scotland and is a great launch pad for the successful candidate to excel in this role.
SCAA has developed a robust Community Fundraising Strategy and you will maximise community and events fundraising income to meet or exceed income targets through the development of excellent local relationships. Creating opportunities to give, and positioning SCAA as the charity of choice within the community.
To excel in this new role you will have the following skills, aptitude and experience: • Experience in organising and delivering events
• Previous experience developing and managing external relationships and partnerships
• A proven track record in managing and achieving fundraising/sales targets
• Excellent written and presentation skills, to prepare and present high impact proposals and to correspond professionally
• A commitment to working with volunteers, treating them as valued partners in the growth of the charity
• Creativity in developing fundraising initiatives
• The ability to travel across your designated geographical area
• Willingness to work evenings and weekend
In return you will receive the following benefits:
• circa £28k plus vehicle & benefits (depending on skills and experience)
• Aberdeen based (with at least one day per week at Perth HQ)
• There is a pension scheme with 8% employer contribution (commencing on completion of probationary period)
• 36 days annual leave (including public/statutory days)
• Death-in-service of 3 x salary (following completion on probationary period).
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and an exceptional charity
How To Apply
If this sounds like a perfect role for you then please contact [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 6th October 2019
Interview date: Thursday 17th October 2019
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance by BTA. Our leadership team have all worked in the voluntary sector and we use this experience to match organisations and individuals to create great appointments.